Website Caring Hearts of Sedona
Caring Hearts is a family-owned company. Our owners have also personally worked to care for various family members throughout the years. This gave them compassion from their experiences. We know what it is like to be a caregiver. We know the joys and the struggles involved with the work. We are looking for skilled and caring physical therapists to assist patients who have a limited ability to move because of physical pain.
Caring Hearts of Sedona is Now Hiring Lead Caregivers to join our expanding team for private duty home care. This key role position requires flexibility, reliability, strong work ethic and ability to arrive promptly to assignments.
Locally Owned & Family Operated Since 2003.
- *Shifts up to 12-24 hours, Live-In.
- Professional Experience as a Caregiver is required. Certified Caregiver/CNA certified is a plus.
- Specialized Care Experience is required. Ex: Stroke, Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Parkinson’s, Hospice Support
- Facility Experience is a plus
- Prior experience in a leadership role is a plus
- Home Care, Home Health, or related experience within the industry
- Communicate effectively and thoroughly
- Competitive Pay
- Overtime Pay (Holiday Pay)
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses
- Overtime Pay over 40 hours/week
- Direct Deposit
- Maybe required to bend, stoop, reach and move client; lift and/or carry 50 pounds+
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to drive and assist clients in and out of a vehicle.
- Must have or ability to obtain First Aid/CPR Certification
- Professional Appearance
- Pass Background Check
- Drug Testing
- Driving Record Check
- Proof of Eligibility to work in the U.S
- Basic Computer Skills
Lead Caregiver position requires the ability to perform stand-by, partial assistance, or full assistance and may not be limited to the following:
- Ability to perform all ADLs, IADLs, transfers, and use Hoyer lifts, etc.
- Work shifts as agreed upon
- Work shifts within a certain period of time
- Lead, train, summarize care plan, expectations of assignments
- Promptly inform staffing, and administrative personnel of client requests, changes, questions, concerns, and outside service companies.
- Promptly inform the company of something that may or may not cause interference with the operations of the company, client schedules, care routine, and professional/community/client relationships.
- Encourage the client to be as independent as possible according to the care plan.
- Work with personnel of other community agencies involved in the client’s care.
- Attend meetings as required by the agency.
- Follow Company Policies/Procedures, Chain of Commands
ADLs (activities of daily living)
- Mobility (Transferring/Ambulating)
- Grooming & Dressing
- Incontinence Care
IADLs (instrumental activities of daily living)
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Caring Hearts of Sedona is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.