Website Caring Hearts of Sedona
Caring Hearts is a family-owned company. Our owners have also personally worked to care for various family members throughout the years. This gave them compassion from their experiences. We know what it is like to be a caregiver. We know the joys and the struggles involved with the work. We are looking for skilled and caring physical therapists to assist patients who have a limited ability to move because of physical pain.
Caring Hearts of Sedona is Now Hiring reliable, dedicated caregivers with strong work ethics for private duty homes. Join our professional team as Caring Hearts offers careers within the home care industry. Our quality of service is best measured by the quality of our employees. Our company standards are high as our clients are cared for by an exceptional team of caregivers who represent the company as the “Best of the Best,” as it’s what we would want for our loved ones.
Locally Owned & Family Operated Since 2003.
- *Shifts up to 24 hours, Live-In.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced Caregiver, Certified Caregiver/CNA a plus but NOT a requirement.
- Must comprehend the basics of IADL’s and ADL’s
- Must have or ability to obtain First Aid/CPR Certification, Pass Background Check
- Drug Testing Required
- Driving Record Check Required
- Competitive pay
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Sick Time
- Referral Bonuses
- Overtime Pay over 40 hours/week
- Direct Deposit
- May be required to bend, stoop, reach and move client; lift and/or carry 50 pounds+
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to drive and assist clients in and out of a vehicle.
- Provides personal care and related services in the home
- Maintain a healthful, safe environment
- Follow the plan of care to provide, safe, competent care/service to the client.
- Help the client to maintain good personal hygiene and assist in maintaining a healthful, safe environment
- Plan and prepare meals
- Encourage the client to be as independent as possible according to the care plan
- Work with personnel of other community agencies involved in the client’s care
- Attend meetings as required by the agency.
- The caregiver position requires the ability to perform stand-by, partial assistance, or full assistance and may not be limited to the following:
ADLs (activities of daily living)
- Mobility (Transferring/Ambulating)
- Grooming & Dressing
- Incontinence Care
IADLs (instrumental activities of daily living)
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal preparation
Caring Hearts of Sedona is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.